NEET MDS 2018 application process has started at www.nbe.edu.in which is the official site for National Board of Education (NBE)
The online registration started on 31 October 2017 and will close on 27 November 2017 at 11:59PM.
The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Master in Dental Surgery (NEET-MDS) is scheduled on 7 January 2018.
The exam will be conducted Online i.e. Computer Based Test which is to be conducted in a single session across all centres.
NEET MDS 2018 will be organized across India for candidates seeking admissions to Post Graduate MDS programmes at various public, armed forces and private Dental Colleges and Institutions that come under the purview of Dentists Act, 1948, except AIIMS, New Delhi.
Instructions to apply for NEET MDS 2018: (APPLY VIA COMPUTER AND NOT MOBILE FOR EASE)
Step 1 – Go to official website - www.nbe.edu.in
Step 2 – Click on ‘NEET-MDS’ (BLUE background button)
Step 3 – Register yourself by clicking on ‘Click Here’ under the New Registration tab.
Step 4 – Read All the instructions and press Proceed.
Step 5 – Again Read All the instructions and understand the Flow Chart and press Proceed.
Step 6 – Fill all the details as required like Name, Address, Mobile Number, etc
Step 7 – Accept the Declaration and click Save & Proceed.
Step 8 – A Dialog will appear with your Candidate ID and SMS/Email will be sent to information filled earlier.
Step 9 – You will be now told to update your password. Change the password and dont forget it.
Step 10 – You will now be asked to relogin
Step 11 – Under the Applicant Login enter the Candidate ID from the SMS you received along with the changed password and captcha and press Login
Step 12 – After login you will be displayed status, go to bottom of the page and press Proceed
Step 13 – Fill Our the remaining pages the similar way.
NEET MDS 2018 – Application Fee
The application fee for NEET MDS 2018 varies according to category of the candidates viz:
1. General and OBC category candidates – ₹3750.
2. SC/ST/PwD/PH category candidates – ₹2750
NEET MDS 2018 - Eligibility Criteria
1. The candidates applying for NEET MDS 2018, must possess a valid degree of Bachelor in Dental Surgery (BDS) from a University or Institute in India and registered with the State Dental Council and has obtained provisional or permanent registration.
2. The candidates must have completed one year of Rotatory internship at an approved/recognized Dental college in India.
3. The cutoff date for the Internship completion for determining the eligibility for NEET MDS 2018 is 31st March 2018
NEET MDS 2018 - Important Dates
Online Application Starts: 31 October2017
Online Application Ends: 27 November 2017, 11:59PM
NEET MDS 2018 Exam: 7 January 2018
Exam Result Expected by: Last Week January 2018